Wednesday, August 27, 2014

I Survived! & We got to meet Glenn Robinson!

The year has begun and I can breath a little easier. Even though there are 34 students in my class for math the help of two aides makes it a bit easier. It also helps that my kiddos are GREAT! I couldn't have asked for a better bunch of third graders to work with.

We had a special visitor join us last week as a Mystery Reader! Glenn Robinson, NBA Timberwolves player, visited our school and read to our kiddos! How cool is that! It just so happens that one of my coworker's son is best friends with him and has been since they were little. I'd say we got pretty lucky!


Do you have a Mystery Reader Program? My kids LOVE it when a guest comes in to read to them! Share with us in the comments how you incorporate special guests into your curriculum!


No comments:

Post a Comment