Monday, August 11, 2014

A New School Year!

Hello Friends! I am embarrassed that it has almost been a year since my last post! Boy can time get away from you when life gets busy!

This school year my goal is to post at least once a week and keep up with blogging! Wish me luck!

School starts in one week! Are you ready to go back? This is the time of year I get excited to meet my new students and start the year off right! As you may know I teach third grade high ability in Northwest Indiana. This will be my third year teaching high ability and my seventh year teaching overall! I will have 26 students in my class full time and an additional 8 students who will come in during math! Yep you read that right! I will have 34 students for math. I am not exactly sure how that is going to work out yet so stay tuned to see what tricks and tips I have up my sleeve to reach all 34 of those students!

I hope you have a great school year and I look forward to staying connected this year!

BELIEVE & ACHIEVE,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment